Portfolio • 1
Based in Boston Massachusetts, Karen Ahola specializes in food and product photography for advertising, commercial, corporate and editorial clients.
• Professional digital photography with Photoshop retouching services.
• Spacious 3,000 square foot studio with fully equipped kitchen and central air provides comfortable production space for any sized shoot.
• Client lounge with sunny 10 foot tall windows, private conference room and wireless internet.
• Easy to access from all points and 5 minutes from Logan Airport via The Ted Williams Tunnel.
• Available for studio or location projects.
Karen graduated college with a degree in Communications Media / Photography. She worked freelance under Boston's top photographers as a photo assistant, prop stylist and location scout. Now living on the South Shore in Marshfield, she feels fortunate to say... “Life is a Beach!”
Teamed with a talented crew and extraordinary food stylist’s, her work experience and lifestyle is reflected in her photographs... comfortably serving creative images in a relaxed but productive atmosphere, in studio or on-location.
Where Boston Magazine,
Silver Burdett & Ginn,